Our client is a French Family Business, internationally active as CDO / CMO with some 10.000 employees and env. â‚¬ 1.5 bio turnover. The group expands business, invests in production sites and enjoys high reputation in the pharmaceutical community. The products and services contain production and sales of APIs plus Dosage Forms for global markets.
The Pharma Division provides full service, ranging from pharmaceutical and chemical development, pilot scale and manufacturing, supply of clinical studies till industrial-scale production, packaging and quality control.
Due to extension of activities our client is currently looking to fill the permanent position of
Vice President Manufacturing and Sales (m/f).
This position serves at the same time in the partly succession of the present person in charge who will retire.
You will manage and lead four sites with responsibility for P&L, in line with legislation, chances of the markets and company targets.
Place of employment is greater Nuremberg area.
Examples of main responsibilities are as follows:
- Business and Market Development, Client Contacts: To maintain and expand client relations
- Strategies and Reporting of Financial Figures together with Company Owners: To communicate and report actual status and forecasts, discussions on budgets and investments
- Technical, Quality, Performance of the Sites: To assure capacities, Regulatory and Quality standards, Investments in equipment and collaborators, with acumen on cost / benefit issues
- To manage API Sales Force: Some ten employees active in international markets with need of target setting and performance leadership
- Degree in organic chemistry or other discipline in natural sciences
- More than ten years international experience in API or Pharma Business
- Experience in Site or Production Management with knowledge in Operations, Sales or Key Accounting and B2B Marketing
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills. You are able to motivate and to develop employees to enable them to reach their target.
Do you feel attracted by this position? We kindly ask you to apply in full confidentiality in English, with resumee and list of key competences.
PP PHARMA PLANING
International Executive Search & Specialist Recruitment Healthcare
Dr. Bergauer + Partner GmbH
Frau Doris Messing, Senior Partner Consulting, CMC (BDU)
Bismarckallee 2a D-79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 761 2 9615-0 oder Direktwahl: +49 761 2 96 15-15
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.