Our client is a European, Research oriented biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical company, global player, within Top 10 of the industry.
The company is worldwide leader in Research, Development, Production and Marketing of Biosimilars. At the headquarters located near Munich, ten projects are in development, each of them is managed by a Global Program Leader with the target of reaching market introduction in time, quality, costs.
The Project Management is organised in Cross-Functional Teams of some ten members delivering technical / scientific / medical / regulatory / market access / marketing expertise linked with sub-teams to assure execution of tasks.
The new position of
Global Program Leader (m/f)
will manage and lead one project team with integrative style, developing team performance and will improve results by synergies. Crucial is taking decisions, communicate precisely and follow through activities.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsibility for biosimilar development programs
- Lead multidisciplinary international program and/or sub teams
- Lead the process of developing integrated (commercial/development) strategic and operational development plans for respective program with the objective to optimize value, time, resources and risks
- Monitor execution of development plan
- Lead scenario generation, contingency planning, conflict resolution and the process of decision-making within the team
- Consolidate program cross-functional information for reporting to management / decision boards
- Responsible for forecasts and management of development budget (> 20 mUSD p.a.)
To fill this position successfully you have a graduate degree in life sciences and about eight years experiences in relevant pharma environment with background in development as well as cross-functional experience in more than one field.
We are looking for a personality with strong leadership skills and the ability to bridge between scientific and business participants.
Do you feel attracted by this position? We kindly ask you to apply in full confidentiality in English, with resumee and list of key competences.
PP PHARMA PLANING
International Executive Search & Specialist Recruitment Healthcare
Dr. Bergauer + Partner GmbH
Frau Doris Messing, Senior Partner Consulting, CMC (BDU)
Bismarckallee 2a D-79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 761 2 9615-0 oder Direktwahl: +49 761 2 96 15-15
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.